- The Registration form is to be filled in and submitted to the School Office within 3 days of issue of the Registration Form.
- Incomplete or Illegible Registration Form or those without photos will not be accepted.
- Dates for test or interview will be given at the time of registration.
- Registration does not imply admission. Admission is subject to the results of the admission test, interview and the availability of seats.
- At the time of registration following documents have to be submitted:
1. completed and signed registration form
2. three coloured photos of the student, father and mother or the guardian as the case maybe.
- Admission in class I will be through interview and interaction with the parents.
- Parents should be present at the time of interview or the interaction
- There will be a written test followed by interview for the students from class 2 up to class 7.
- No specific syllabus is prescribed for the admission test mentioned in the above point but the candidate must have acceptable knowledge of the subjects, particularly of English and Mathematics.
- The parents must fill the registration form themselves. In case guardians fill the form, it should be clearly mentioned.
- The students must produce the Admit card when coming for the admission test or the interview.
- A student joining this school must produce satisfactory and authentic evidence of his/her date of birth from the Registrar of Births and Death (e.g. from the competent authority competent authorities. The Registrar General of India (Population), Ministry of Home Affaiir,Govt. Of India has directed that all schools must record the dates of birth of student , as per the birth certificates issued under the RBD Act 1969.
- The age limits for admission to various classes may be relaxed upto 6 months
|Class one onwards
|6 yrs. and above
School Dress For Students
std I and II
Red/blue checkered tunics with grey shirt
Grey trousers with red/blue checkered shirt
Std. Ill to VII
Red/blue checkered skirts grey shirts
Grey trousers with red/blue checkered shirts
- Needy and intelligent student shall be given assistance from the school.
- “The school will provide the uniform of the students after the completion of admission procedure on payment.